Обзор: Терроризм в 2016 году

In 2016, more than 13,400 terrorist attacks took place around the world, resulting in more than 34,000 total deaths, including more than 11,600 perpetrator deaths. This represents a 9 percent decrease in the total number of terrorist attacks, and a 10 percent decrease in the total number of deaths, in comparison to 2015. Although terrorist attacks took place in 108 countries in 2016, they were heavily concentrated geographically. The vast majority of attacks (87%) and deaths (97%) occurred in the Middle East & North Africa, South Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa.

И тут шарики от подшипников

Когда по работе ищу новости корпоративные для сайта конторы, постоянно натыкаюсь на теракты. Шарики, мать их, от подшипников. Стандартный поражающий элемент для самопальных бомб. Вот и СВУ, обезвреженное в питерском метро, с шариками от них.

База данных по терроризму в мире

The Global Terrorism Database (GTD) is an open-source database including information on terrorist events around the world from 1970 through 2015 (with additional annual updates planned for the future). Unlike many other event databases, the GTD includes systematic data on domestic as well as transnational and international terrorist incidents that have occurred during this time period and now includes more than 150,000 cases.